Elastic Vault EEFI Rewards Simulation Tool
Estimate the EEFI rewards you may generate monthly by staking AMPL in the elastic vault, providing EEFI/ETH liquidity and more.
Recently, we announced the upcoming launch of our elastic vault, which is powered by Ampleforth’s rebase mechanic. The vault will provide AMPL holders with an additional source of yield and enable them to hedge against negative/neutral rebases.
It will also deliver, via the vault’s reward token EEFI (elastic finance token), additional exposure to AMPL and provide unique ways for AMPL to be used at the center of the fast-moving DeFi ecosystem.
EEFI has no supply cap, and the token will be delivered to all wallets staking:
- AMPL in the elastic vault
- EEFI/ETH liquidity tokens (from Balancer v2)
- The DAO’s governance token, kMPL (stakers will receive an initial airdrop of EEFI tokens prior to the elastic vault’s launch)
- kMPL/ETH Uniswap v2 liquidity tokens
Introducing the EEFI Rewards Simulator
To help the community prepare for the elastic vault, we have developed a rewards simulation tool. Use this tool to:
- Input your stake amount: Input the amount of AMPL, EEFI/ETH LP tokens, kMPL or kMPL/ETH LP tokens you plan to deposit
- Estimate community vault activity: Your rewards will depend on how many other community members are staking. The tool will help you input assumptions about how much AMPL has been staked in the elastic vault and other staking activity by the community
- Estimate Ampleforth’s monthly rebase status: Vault rewards and EEFI mint/burns depend on Ampleforth’s rebase status (positive, neutral, negative). Use the tool to estimate the number and type of Ampleforth rebases per month and their impact on EEFI rewards.
- View reward estimates: The tool will auto-calculate your estimated EEFI rewards based on various types of activities (such as staking AMPL or depositing kMPL into Pioneer Fund II)
The rewards calculator uses EEFI minting and distribution percentages coded into the elastic vault smart contract.
How to Access and Use the Simulator
The simulator is an excel based tool that can be downloaded and used locally. It has a Basic tab for those that want a top level view as well as an advanced tab for those that want to test out different market scenarios by editing the assumptions at a more granular level.
The simulator uses the following three input factors to estimate rewards:
1 — Your level of participation in the elastic vault
2 — Market’s participation in the vault (TLV)
3 — Ampleforth’s rebase over the period of analysis (# of +tive, -tive or neutral rebases)
The Basic version is built with some reasonable defaults while the advanced tool will allow you to calibrate the model further to play out different scenarios.
To Access the tool:
1 — Follow this link to Google sheets:
Alternatively, if you prefer OnlyOffice, use the following link:
2 — Click on the ‘File’ button on the green ribbon and select ‘Download As…’
You can stay up to date about the elastic vault launch, the airdrop for kMPL stakers and more by following the EEFI.finance and AmpleSense on Twitter accounts, or by joining us on Telegram or the Amplesense DAO’s Community Hub.